PPWC Application. New error code DLGJ0635. Any ideas?

YGMIS
New Community Member

hi, just wondering if anyone has had the 

DLGJ0635

Error code, or has any idea what it means. I have previously changed from the DLGJ0645 code, to this new one.

Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

crayonsretail
New Community Member

We are getting this as well.. Did you get any clues as to what could be causing this? We have impeccable history and no account problems

~jono

Login to Me Too

ABRETAIL
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, paid off existing one early so no issues on account, will give it a few days then probably try to ring PPWC on Monday to find out what the error code relates to if no one hears anything before

Login to Me Too

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

Did any of you find out what this code " DLGJ0635 " stands for? I keep getting the same code for a while now.

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you ever get approved after this code please? 😞

Login to Me Too

danielatr
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever resolve this same here completed 16 loans in total paid early impeccable history now this code and turned down not sure whats changed

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, did anyone work out what this code was please and did you get a loan after? I’ve been getting it a while now 😔
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can you please tell me if you got approved after getting this error code 0635 as ive been getting it for 2 months now? 😢

Thanks

Cat

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.