PPP Loans/SBA Loans

temp20210502a
Contributor
Contributor
If we are a PayPal business customer are we able to apply for the PPP loan through PayPal?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20210502a 

https://www.loanbuilder.com/ppp-loan

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

HilltopLodging
New Community Member

where can I upload my documents for the approval. I have my package ready to submit please advise whom is the representative to speak with for the PAYPAL LOAN for PPP.

Login to Me Too

tycenters
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same question - waiting to see when they are going to allow application on the Paypal website

Login to Me Too

Jennifershere
New Community Member

I see that PayPal is accepting PPP loans. I've done the app online and can upload it to a financial institution. Where is the link to upload and apply via PayPal? The link here is just the SBA website for information.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526CO
Contributor
Contributor

How do you up load to PP

Login to Me Too

flaviusc
New Community Member
I applied for a ppp loan as a sole proprietor ( self employed) with PayPal more than a mont ago and I never hear a word back from them after my application was accepted. I checked my application several times and it has been in stage 2 since I applied. I emailed PayPal twice and did not get a response from them. Should I assume really small businesses like mine do not deserve even an answer from PayPal? I am a PayPal customer, several clients are paying me using PayPal. This is not just bad customer service it is also bad policy not helping the smaller businesses.
Login to Me Too

CreateYourStory
New Community Member
I used Womply and heard back in 2days. Maybe go elsewhere and apply. Their the #1 PPP funder right now. Very straightforward and easy IMO. Just trying to figure out how how to get the funding added to my PayPal account ...as I don’t know where routing and account #’s are for our business account...Good luck!
Login to Me Too

LALITKumar109
New Community Member
Sir Can you give me $30000 loan Please send me on paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.