POSTPAY GCS

PhilipEverett
Contributor
Contributor
What is PAYPAL POSTPAY GCS? I saw in my us postal notification of arriving mail this notification. It’s indicates that something is to be delivered that I would be paying for after delivery. I personally don’t recall ordering something like that. It may be nothing but I don’t want some scam that would place me in the position of receiving something I didn’t order snd having to pay for it.
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Im in the same situtation. What was your outcome?

I noticed in my USPS informed delivery I have a package coming and the tracking number was issued from PAYPAL POSTPAY GCS. I did not order anything and am afraid this is some form of a scam. 

Login to Me Too

Griggen1
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone tell me what the deal is on this issue? I am monitoring two physical addresses through USPS Informed Delivery, and BOTH of them are showing a PayPal Postpay GCS package arriving tomorrow. I see where others have had this issue, but no one has said anything about the final outcome.
Login to Me Too

sungolds
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has a USPS shipping label portal where sellers can buy USPS labels directly from PP.
Login to Me Too

Griggen1
Contributor
Contributor
We haven’t ordered anything that required we use PayPal. Furthermore, I received notices of things being delivered to two different addresses (one of which we no longer use for delivery).
Login to Me Too

sungolds
Contributor
Contributor
The requirement isn't on your side. It's from the person sending the mail. They bought postage through PP.
Login to Me Too

Griggen1
Contributor
Contributor
Again, that doesn’t explain why I got a notification for an address we no longer use. Furthermore, the items were supposed to have been delivered to both addresses two days ago, but neither one was.
Login to Me Too

sungolds
Contributor
Contributor
My response is for the OP. As for you, it sounds like you need to contact your original sender. I'm just a regular person who is responding.
Login to Me Too

Griggen1
Contributor
Contributor
That’s the problem — I’m not aware of any original sender. We didn’t order anything. Nevertheless, I’ve gotten notices of items being shipped to two different addresses. That is why I thought this whole thing might be some kind of scam. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to explain what you could.
Login to Me Too

DJ313
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same notification of a PayPal postpay gcs delivery. I'm curious if you found an answer as to what it was/is
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.