Not sure what to do.

TroyTheShark
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, so, I've been trying to get as much help as possible, tried to get my card reactivated, and I haven't heard from anyone as of yet. I have asked support multiple times, and have even sent the emails they suggested I send for the information they need, just so I can activate my card and use whatever money I have on my account. 

They stated, and I quote: 

"We should get everything up and running within 4 to 6 hours"

The email stated: 

"Thank you for submitting your documents! You do not need to take any additional action at this time. Our team will review the documents you sent within 6 business hours and provide you feedback via return e-mail. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 am to 10 pm and Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 8 pm Central Time.

Thank you again.
Customer Service Team"

Which was sent to me two days ago. 

I also assumed my information would have already went through, and maybe they haven't sent the email yet. And so I tried, yesterday, and now today to transfer my money onto my card so I can use it. This, doesn't seem to be possible, because it continues to literally give me an error. Along with this too, I asked for an update, wondering what might be going on. Sending them what I thought would've been important enough to get whatever I needed to know.

I am not sure how long it takes to review an email, and inform me of anything going on, would like to know that as well. (Especially if you have experience with this sort of thing)

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @TroyTheShark,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. I do understand your concern. Based on what you have explained, it sounds like either your documents have not yet been reviewed or the documents were invalid. 

To get this resolved, you will need to contact our Customer Support again. I would suggest contacting us through a different means then email. 

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

TroyTheShark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

(Sorry for the late response)

So, I did actually call support 3 times, and have even messaged the support team. Followed all the steps required and suggested by the support team. I never got any email back, and it's been well past the due date for the email to update me on what exactly happened. Still wondering what exactly happened, why I haven't gotten my card reactivated, and why exactly I had to go through this amount of trouble at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.