Not receiving PayPal credit refund

Whiskeyloaf
New Community Member
I paid for a product with my PayPal credit and then returned it. Merchant sent the refund on October 6, 2022. PayPal acknowledged receipt of the refund, but stated the funds from the eCheck would not clear until October 14, 2022. Yesterday, on Oct 14, I received an email stating the funds cleared, but when I logged into my PayPal credit account, nothing has changed. I still owe the same amount, and there is no credit from the refund anywhere. I have tried to contact PayPal for help a dozen times, without any success.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Whiskeyloaf

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'd certainly be concerned about a missing refund, too! Once that eCheck clears, it may still take 2-3 days for it to fully reflect on your PayPal Credit balance. if you haven't seen the refund by now, please feel free to reach out to PayPal Credit's Support teams for further assistance. 

Best wishes on this and future transactions!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.