Need Help to Set up PayPal "Sell on Social" buttons
Again and again, with so many tweaks to my product photo (clip art) and Product and Product Description, I still am "Something went wrong. Please try again." when I try to set up PayPal "Sell on Social" buttons. What can I do? (I'm just trying to sell training materials for setting up basic digital marketing campaigns for small businesses.) Please help! Thanks!!
Welcome! Thanks for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've rub into some issues setting up a couple PayPal buttons. Have you tried another browser or clearing your browser's history, cache, and cookies yet? If that doesn't work, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance.
I hope they're able to assist a bit further,
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- New PAY NOW buttons get error message. in Products & Services
- clicked link card button a couple times and now account got restricted in Security and Fraud
- WordPress, Paypal buttons and code in Products & Services
- Creating Paypal payment button error message in Products & Services
- Multiple sales with Buy Now Buttons in Products & Services