My UPS labels won't print. There is no label image.

esmacks
Contributor
Contributor

When creating a UPS label through PayPal the label processes, I get charged the shipping fee and I receive a tracking number, but I can't print because the label image never generates. In the past this has been a PayPal issue, but I don't see anyone else having the same problem, currently. 

Any ideas how to fix this?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

mom2kaivi
New Community Member

I am having the exact same problem.  I tried clearing my browsing history.  I tried using Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome.  I'm not really sure what to try next as I've never had this problem before last night.  

Hope someone has a solution for us. 

Login to Me Too

esmacks
Contributor
Contributor

Not that I'm glad you're having the same problem, but thank you for posting your issue so that we're not alone!

Login to Me Too

bttf
Contributor
Contributor

That makes THREE days now.  I first had problems in the 19th.  I tried again the 20th. 

This really, really, really.....stinks!

I'm glad you posted this today so I won't waste my time and money.  I am funding from my paypal balance, and every time I print a bad label, my balance goes down.  PP said that I will be refunded in 7 days.  Then another PP agent said 30 days.  

Thanks again for posting. 

Can someone PLEASE post when it is fixed?

Login to Me Too

esmacks
Contributor
Contributor

I tried today and it worked!

Login to Me Too

esmacks
Contributor
Contributor

I tried today and it finally worked!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.