My PayPal credit won’t work after fraud

Cavesina
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal credit was closed because of fraud & they issued another account number but now I can’t buy anything using my PayPal credit on any platform. I have already gone into 3rd party and deleted eBay and all of the others waiting for the integration questions to pop up so I can reauthorize but nothing works! I know it has to do with the fraud and my account number being changed but no one knows how to fix it! I tried to make a payment using PayPal credit on vita cost today and got the same error as eBay so it is definitely on PayPal side. Can someone please help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Cavesina

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Forum. 

I appreciate how frustrating this must be and I am sorry this has happened. 

As you have already tried some troubleshooting steps, I would recommend reaching out to our PayPal Credit team directly for some help with this. 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.