MusicMogul Distribution Checkout Not Working

sparkles89
New Community Member

I created my song release and went to check out (you can only check out through PayPal checkout) and I got the first page (image with subscription and the two button options to check out); when I click either the subscribe or PayPal checkout buttons, I get the page that says try again later. When I refresh the page, I get the 404 error (all images included with urls). I talked to MusicMogul and they said it may be an issue with PayPal. I talked to PayPal and there was nothing they could do. No one seems to have an answer as to what the issue is and what end it is on, so that it can be resolved. I switched distributors once already and all my music and my VEVO channel are with MusicMogul now and the people are lovely, but I am stuck because I can't release more music at all and do not want to change distributors again. They used to just have a credit card payment thing on their site, but they switched to PayPal now and it isn't working. Can anyone help me figure out if this is on their end, PayPal's end or what is even going on? I'm completely lost and have no solution.

IMG_3050.jpgIMG_3051.jpgIMG_3052.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @sparkles89,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having issues with the merchant's website. As per the error message that you have shared, this issue might be due to some technical glitch on the website. In this case, I would recommend you to clearing cache and cookies or try using a different browser or device to see if that works.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.