Missed/late payments on credit report

Jonike69
New Community Member
I tried several times to link my PayPal credit account with my current account and each time I was told it was done by PayPal and I had to confirm receipt of a nominal amount sent to my account , which I did but i found out after my payments did not go out that it hadn't been set up so I paid off the full balance. Can I get PayPal to remove the missed payments from my report as it was their fault that caused it.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi @Jonike69

If you feel that you have been charged missing payment fees or late payment fees incorrectly in regard to your PayPal credit account then I would recommend to contact them directly. If you go here and scroll to the bottom you will see the contact number and opening hours. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Cockyleeds
New Community Member
I've had the same issue followed the app to set up DD and was told it was set up next thing letter in the post and a late payment charge and updated my credit file with a missed payment, got no where over the phone for weeks, put in several complaints not one was registered and not one complaint acknowledged it seems Pay Pal are a law to themselves, they act like they are not regulated and have no customer service, beware
Login to Me Too

RobCrawford1
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve literally had the exact same issue today. It’s also going to affect my chance of a mortgage over the next couple months. I’ve paid the outstanding amount, I wonder if I’ll get a missed payment on my credit file? Did you hear anything back from them? It’s the second time this has happened and I was told by the agent there was no chance at all, even she had couldn’t get a missed payment off of hers, absolutely terrible system that needs fixing asap.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.