Merchant Subscription: How to Delete Subscription plans? PayPal not responding.

Clairered
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I created several versions for subscription plans due to multiple options but there is no option to delete them. I only see how to edit, turn on, and turn off a Subscription Plan but nowhere to delete them. I noticed there are a ton of users asking the same question but PayPal are not providing any response. Bottom line - users are unable to delete multiple (non activated) subscription plans and are stuck with a confusing feed. It's annoying that PayPal would not provide this feature or respond to any of their users. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BOIBookkeeper
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I created a couple of subscription products as a test and now cannot delete them, so there they sit throwing everything into confusion. As my position changes hands every 3 years, I do not want future Treasurers to be confused by these doa product lines that were just my silly tests to see how the UI worked. I cant even go back and edit the names of these test products to make it clear they were just tests. What the hell, PayPal! editing and deleting a product are standard functions! 

How utterly depressing to see so many similar messages dating back to 2014 with the same issue and STILL - in 2021 - no response or fix from PayPal Support.

Wow. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.