MasterCard id check fail

Harrypm82
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone So last month I tried to pay an invoice from a supplier that I’ve been paying the same way for 4 years, PayPal business debit card. He invoices me via world pay and the amounts vary between 450 and 1500 per transaction. Normally I had to go to PayPal.com/verify and it gave me a 4 digit code and the payment went through. Last month it asked me to login to the app or PayPal.com to approve the transaction. Neither app or website had a trace of this pending transaction. PayPal advised me that it was a known issue and they’d have it fixed in a couple of hours/days and to use an alternative payment method. About 30 mins ago I tried to buy a few bits from Ali express and the same thing happened but no trace on my app or on the pc logging into PayPal. Am I doing something wrong, is it PayPal, is it MasterCard? It’s really annoying because now I have to transfer money from PayPal to my bank then input those details from scratch as I normally just use my PayPal MasterCard because I get cash back. Any help appreciated.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.