Low Working Capital Offer - how long to regenerate?

CLMM
Contributor
Contributor
Hello 👋 I have just received my working capital offer and it’s 1/4 of what I’ve had before 😬 Summer tends to be quieter for me sales wise, so I’m wondering if I’m best to wait for the winter sales to increase and then to reapply 🤔 So my questions are: Has anyone received a low offer and waited to reapply and got a higher offer? How long does it take for an offer to regenerate? Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

So, a few things...

Most people are having major problems even getting a PWC loan right now in the first place...and even when they do, like you, it's a fairly low amount.

I have come across a couple of people who chose not to accept, and then when they went to apply later were once again denied.  It's a gamble; the algorithm is finicky (always has been) and it very much seems that something is broken with the program right now on top of that.

I don't recall how long you have to accept the offer, but I don't recall it being very long (a few days maybe?)  Offers don't "regenerate", you just decline it or let it expire and then you have to apply again just like you did previously...and then you're once again at the mercy of the application process.

Login to Me Too

moneymachine2
New Community Member

Following

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.