Justice for PPWC Scam

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
Today I am being interviewed on National television about our “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” program that has gained a lot of attention. This program started as a giving back to the community program and has resulted in boosted numbers that carry us through the new year and into summer for the past 3 years. This year we will be letting everyone know in the national level how we were denied for our PayPal Working Capital even though we are well above our last year numbers in sales. People will finally know how unfair this program is to their loyal platform customers and hopefully save someone from making the mistake of believing otherwise. It has been such a disappointment to not only this program but to our winter supply and we have done nothing but embrace this platform. PayPal employees try their best but have no idea how to assist in the denial codes and it shows in the numerous complaints online and in this forum. In all fairness I will attempt one more time time today on applying and if I see DLGJ0905 again then it is Game On letting a national audience know that you can just “continue processing your payments with PayPal and Keep trying daily” is the biggest scam for small business and loyalty means nothing. I’m quite sure this PPWC crap has destroyed many small business that rely on this product and who are well within the guidelines for approval
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor

I took the higher road and did not vent my frustrations to a national audience. I have continued to reach out to PPWC support and still bet the same DLGJ0905 error code regardless of my processing. Hopefully one day they pull their heads out of their rears and realize how much this affects and potentially destroys small businesses. 90 day numbers are higher than previous years and still get denials. It is baffling, it is unfair, it is ridiculous that they cannot provide real answers or address this systemic problem in a new light. The amount of complaints for this program are  overwhelming but apparently not a big enough issue for paypal?

Login to Me Too

Jkindersleymua
Contributor
Contributor
I'm facing the same currently and I want to cry. I've watched every video and tried every trick to get through the shoddy algorithm yet it won't work. Supposedly emptying your PayPal account first helps. Unsuccessful for me. Also changing abbreviations in address etc. Road to Rd for example. I'm really not in a good way mentally due to all this strain and having paid off my existing loan in full I was planning on financing a huge opportunity I've been granted but it's time.sesitive to before xmas Without PWC I won't be able to do this
Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
It’s been over a month for me applying daily. I’ve called multiple times and just told “keep processing and trying”. I’m so sorry you are going through this. I’m already over 100k higher than last years numbers but apparently I fluctuate to much? This would have been my 5th ppwc loan with no prior issues before. Just very saddening and disheartening. Don’t give up hope and I will continue to pray that you see your approval soon.
Login to Me Too

Jkindersleymua
Contributor
Contributor
Your volumes are way higher than mine. I'm a single mum and not long divorced with a relatively new business (2 years) but consistent sales and a solid business that supports me and the children. My last loan was only £2.5k and I was hoping for the same again to book onto this course I want to do and replenish my kit before xmas but it's seeming impossible. Sorry you are struggling also. Sounds like just another unfortunate case of zero human input in decision making which ultimately hurts the humans that would not only benefit themselves but also the business of paypal. It's sucks. Hope we can get it sorted soon!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.