Issues making a payment with PayPal credit

djdonna
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve got PayPal credit and currently owe a small amount on it and have a good amount of credit remaining. I trying to check out on a purchase but it keeps bouncing out of the transaction not letting it go through but with no explanation as to why?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @djdonna 

Thank you for your post, and welcome back to the Community Forum! I'm very sorry to hear that you've encountered difficulty making a payment. 

In order to ensure the safety of all parties involved in every transaction, payments are monitored for any possibility of risk. It's possible that the payment you were attempting had a risk factor involved with it that caused the payment to be denied. I am sorry that happened. If you wait for a day or so without attempting the payment and then try again after that time, the transaction will be reevaluated. If the denial persists at that time, You would have to try a different payment method if you still wish to make the purchase. 

If the problem continues to persist, you can reach out to Customer Service to allow further troubleshooting. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.