Issue with Venmo money

kakashidragon
Contributor
Contributor
So recently i gotten that free $10 for doing that promotion that they had for signing up for a venmo account, and idk how i can use that money to make purchases without having to get an actual card? Plus idk how to put that $10 into my actual paypal account, cause it wont let transfer the venmo money to your paypal account (Says it cant move money from a venmo account to a venmo card that i dont have). Any ideas to help me with this?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Welcome @kakashidragon,

Thanks for joining the PayPal and Venmo Communities! While Venmo is a part of the PayPal family, we do not currently offer a way to send money between a Venmo and PayPal account. I would recommend reaching out to Venmo Customer Support for further assistance with their promotions. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kakashidragon
Contributor
Contributor
Oh ok. Oh I do have another question regarding sending money. Can i send money from my Venmo account to a Non-Venmo account? Say if i wanted to give someone money outside of venmo? Cause idk if sending money to others is only restrictioned to other Venmo accounts?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kakashidragon,

Thank you for your reply. While this is mainly a PayPal Community Forum designed for questions related to the use of PayPal, I will do my best to assist. My understanding is that the recipient of a Venmo payment must have Venmo. For more information about the use of Venmo, please take a look at the Venmo help pages.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kakashidragon
Contributor
Contributor
So what im understanding, if i wanted to send some money to someone, they also have to have a Venmo account 😑
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.