cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the PayPal Holiday Giveaway Free Entry Method working?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@yt8 

@Mildred33 

@BigCoolBob 

I just went and read the terms and conditions and it says allow 5 days for the payment to be credited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
Pisky21
Contributor
Yep and all spent

Options
Go to solution
Joe1981
New Community Member

I've had an email to say I've won £25 in the Christmas prize draw but I can't see it ok my account? Could it have been a scam?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Joe1981 

Allow 5 days for it to post to your balance, then it should show up in checkout as an option to use for payment.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
Jlongy
New Community Member

Hi, I received an email yesterday saying I had won £25 in this week’s draw, I can’t yet see it on my PayPal balance though. Does it take a little while to appear? Also, can it be used towards an upcoming pay in 3?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Jlongy 

Allow 5 days for it to show up on your paypal account, and you can select it as a funding source during checkout when you pay for something.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
Tmh2
Contributor

Received several emails saying i qualify for entry for giveaway but cannot click or submit. Other information says “we are automatically entered” if using PayPal to pay. When I go to track entries, it says 0/50. I don’t get it!

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Tmh2, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

For the Holiday Giveaway promotion there are 2 ways to enter. You can enter for free, and if you use this option you will not receive an email confirming the submission. If you enter the competition through completing a purchase on PayPal, you will receive an email notification confirming the submission. 

- Siobhan 

Options
Go to solution
hilly9
New Community Member

Just wondering if anyone else has won a prize in the Xmas prize draw , i won £25 on the 19th November it has not appeared in my paypal wallet , i contacted customer services who told me that when i make a purchase using my paypal account the money would be deducted from the £25 prize money i had won , i have made a purchase today and the money has been taken from my bank account NOT the £25 prize fund 

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@hilly9 

Allow 5 days for it to show in your balance (I wouldn't count the weekend) and then it should show up at checkout when you can select it as a payment option.

Advice is voluntary.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.