Is the PayPal Holiday Giveaway Free Entry Method working?

hargrovekr
Contributor
Contributor

I got an email promoting "Win up to $20 Million this Holiday" saying "Every time you checkout with PayPal for $10 or more, you’re automatically entered for a weekly chance to win $25, $50, $250, or $10,000 to shop with PayPal." 

It also has a "No Purchase Necessary" method, but each time I follow the instructions, it loops and no entries are registered. I've copied the rules below. Am I doing something incorrectly or is this entry method broken? Could it be fixed? I have tried Microsoft Edge and Chrome browsers. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Without Making Qualified Payments: To enter without making a Qualified Payment, customers must visit the Promotional Site, then click on the Free Entry Link (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/holiday-giveaway/terms-amoe) and follow instructions to log in with their PayPal account, agree to these Official Rules, and click submit to receive fifty (50) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period associated with the time and date the entry is received. All entries must be received by the end of the applicable Weekly Entry Period in order to participate in that Weekly Entry Period. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Proof of submission is not considered proof of receipt by Sponsor of such entry.

Login to Me Too
223 REPLIES 223

Rifles87
Contributor
Contributor
Found it its in wallet under offers
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526EG
Contributor
Contributor
I dont see "offers" in my wallet.
Login to Me Too

v8brit
New Community Member

I also Just received a email saying i won £25 in the Christmas draw But its not in my account?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526EG
Contributor
Contributor
I called and apparently I had used it without realizing it 3 days before receiving the email. If you do have it they said it will be under Deals on your dashboard. It won't show up as a balance.
Login to Me Too

AD2099
New Community Member

Is this a loan or money for me to pend freely without having to pay back with no other obligations?

Login to Me Too

JenniferSage
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Thomas1869, I searched through my week prior's transactions and found it had been spent before I got the email. Cheers.

Login to Me Too

lynnemb
Contributor
Contributor

I have used the £25 that i won in the Christmas draw to purchase something. Having checked my bank account i have found that it has taken the full payment! I’ve been advised to phone PayPal but can’t get through! Help!

Login to Me Too

MumsGT
Contributor
Contributor
I seem to have the opposite problem? It looks like I won £50, it’s been using it to pay for things but I didn’t even know I had it, no email or message anywhere! Very grateful but would have used it to get one of the kids a present if I’d known?
Login to Me Too

Tasha54
Contributor
Contributor

I have had an email to say I have won £25 but it’s not showing on my account, how long does it take?

Login to Me Too

Temp20211130e
New Community Member
I won 25.00 in contest. How can I use it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.