cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the PayPal Holiday Giveaway Free Entry Method working?

Options
Go to solution
-Ashie-

I found that weird too! I was able to finally submit my "Free Entry" using the mobile app but after I clicked submit I got a pop up message saying that my "Free Entry" was submitted but will not be tracked on the mobile app.... which is weird because thats the only way you can see how many entries you have cause its not an available option when I'm using my laptop. So the app is the only way you can check your entries but our free entries wont be tracked on the mobile app. Make that make sense? LOL

Options
Go to solution
mmortal03

I had to clear my paypal.com cookies, log in again, and then the button appeared at the very bottom of the page.

Options
Go to solution
kao22
Contributor

The trickiness seems to be that you scroll, scroll, scroll to the bottom of your page in the app, and it seems to hit the bottom of the page. Then if you give it one more scroll, even though you thought you hit the bottom... you get the entry.

Options
Go to solution
Kerry891
Can I ask, how do you know you have got the 50 free entries? I clicked the enter button and then it came up with thank you you have been entered into the draw but its not showing my entries anywhere?

Options
Go to solution
karcer18
Contributor

It's very confusing and mysterious. My understanding is you don't automatically win with every purchase, but are entered to win. Nevertheless, I did get an email saying I had won $25 last Tues. evening or early Wed a.m., and still haven't seen it show up in my account. I inquired with customer service, and was told, before making a Shutterfly purchase, it would be applied to the next order, but the entire amount went on my credit card. It appears this isn't real.

I'm using paypal anyway for some purchases, but I'm not going out of my way to do it for everything without an answer to what happened to the $25 I supposedly won.

Options
Go to solution
Katiewag26
Contributor
Yay it's working now, they must have fixed it

Options
Go to solution
Maryhudson33
Contributor
It's still not working.

Options
Go to solution
SampaT1661
New Community Member
Does anyone know where I can view my entries for the giveaway? I can’t find them anywhere on the app to keep track of them

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@SampaT1661 

Make sure you have to new app installed.

Then click the Price tag icon on the bottom once you log on. Then swipe the horizontal panels in until you see the giveaway panel and click it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

Options
Go to solution
SKT13
New Community Member
I can’t speak for the OP, but I am having a similar problem and when I go to the price tag icon, the only giveaway related panel takes me to info and rules about the giveaway. Same place I am directed when I get an email that informs me of a giveaway entry, I press the “track my entries” link and get sent to the same general giveaway information page.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.