Is the PayPal Holiday Giveaway Free Entry Method working?

hargrovekr
Contributor
Contributor

I got an email promoting "Win up to $20 Million this Holiday" saying "Every time you checkout with PayPal for $10 or more, you’re automatically entered for a weekly chance to win $25, $50, $250, or $10,000 to shop with PayPal." 

It also has a "No Purchase Necessary" method, but each time I follow the instructions, it loops and no entries are registered. I've copied the rules below. Am I doing something incorrectly or is this entry method broken? Could it be fixed? I have tried Microsoft Edge and Chrome browsers. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Without Making Qualified Payments: To enter without making a Qualified Payment, customers must visit the Promotional Site, then click on the Free Entry Link (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/holiday-giveaway/terms-amoe) and follow instructions to log in with their PayPal account, agree to these Official Rules, and click submit to receive fifty (50) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period associated with the time and date the entry is received. All entries must be received by the end of the applicable Weekly Entry Period in order to participate in that Weekly Entry Period. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Proof of submission is not considered proof of receipt by Sponsor of such entry.

Login to Me Too
223 REPLIES 223

Chung3
Contributor
Contributor

tim1amber1
Contributor
Contributor
No there was never a confirmation page that the entries were received. It just constantly Loops back to the promotion rules and policies page where you accept and then hit submit and then it loops right back to itself again
Login to Me Too

Temp20211108a
The email states we should be able to see our submissions in the contest but it’s no where to be found. Where is it?
Login to Me Too

Okayuygf
Contributor
Contributor

yep same problem here. customer services are no help, they just post the instructions again. must be deliberate

Login to Me Too

Katiewag26
Contributor
Contributor
Not working for me either. Its super frustrating, I'm sure they have done this on purpose
Login to Me Too

Sandi06
Yep, completely agree .. false advertising to their customers 😑 smh 😤
Login to Me Too
Solved

Classysassy
Contributor
Contributor
Wow I see it now. I don’t know if they updated it. But I switched over to my iPad. Instead of my phone. So you might need a bigger device like a computer. When you press the link scroll all the way down and there will be “submit entry” button with “thank you for submitting” after. Wow I feel slow if this was here all along.
Login to Me Too

hargrovekr
Contributor
Contributor
I am seeing it now on mobile too. Thank you all for your assistance! Good luck with the giveaway and happy holidays!
Login to Me Too

Sandi06
Hi. Yes it is. But I checked my entries in it was added, and no it wasn't added by doing the free entry method. Unless I have to wait for tomorrow?
Login to Me Too

hargrovekr
Contributor
Contributor
Joy said that the only verification of entry you will get is the "Thank You" page. Unfortunately, the 50 entries are apparently not viewable in the mobile app and you will not get an email verification from what I understand so far. Seems a bit like "acceptance by faith" 😂 but the thank you screen was a relief.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.