cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the PayPal Holiday Giveaway Free Entry Method working?

Options
Go to solution
Temp20211108a
The email states we should be able to see our submissions in the contest but it’s no where to be found. Where is it?

Options
Go to solution
Okayuygf
New Community Member

yep same problem here. customer services are no help, they just post the instructions again. must be deliberate

Options
Go to solution
Katiewag26
Contributor
Not working for me either. Its super frustrating, I'm sure they have done this on purpose

Options
Go to solution
Sandi06
Yep, completely agree .. false advertising to their customers 😑 smh 😤
Solved

Options
Go to solution
Classysassy
Contributor
Wow I see it now. I don’t know if they updated it. But I switched over to my iPad. Instead of my phone. So you might need a bigger device like a computer. When you press the link scroll all the way down and there will be “submit entry” button with “thank you for submitting” after. Wow I feel slow if this was here all along.

View solution in original post

Options
Go to solution
hargrovekr
Contributor
I am seeing it now on mobile too. Thank you all for your assistance! Good luck with the giveaway and happy holidays!

Options
Go to solution
Sandi06
Hi. Yes it is. But I checked my entries in it was added, and no it wasn't added by doing the free entry method. Unless I have to wait for tomorrow?

Options
Go to solution
hargrovekr
Contributor
Joy said that the only verification of entry you will get is the "Thank You" page. Unfortunately, the 50 entries are apparently not viewable in the mobile app and you will not get an email verification from what I understand so far. Seems a bit like "acceptance by faith" 😂 but the thank you screen was a relief.

Options
Go to solution
-Ashie-

I found that weird too! I was able to finally submit my "Free Entry" using the mobile app but after I clicked submit I got a pop up message saying that my "Free Entry" was submitted but will not be tracked on the mobile app.... which is weird because thats the only way you can see how many entries you have cause its not an available option when I'm using my laptop. So the app is the only way you can check your entries but our free entries wont be tracked on the mobile app. Make that make sense? LOL

Options
Go to solution
mmortal03

I had to clear my paypal.com cookies, log in again, and then the button appeared at the very bottom of the page.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.