Contributor
Contributor

Got an email just wondering if this is correct

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

There is a current Refer a friend offer therefore the email is most likely from us. Remember, our email swill only address you by your full name and never ask you to click a link to provide personal information. 

-David R

Login to Me Too

SJP21
New Community Member

Its a spoof from Paypal...they dont honor it. They have all kind of small print. Be wary and dont expect to be paid. Make sure that you have got proof if you dont get paid...store all emails. And best of luck if you decide to use the offer !!🙄

Login to Me Too

maa15
Contributor
Contributor

As stated above, I also took part in this promotion. Neither of us got the referral bonus. When contacting Paypal about this, they simply blamed it on "The  System" 

Apparently actual people at Paypal have no control over it whatsoever and only "The System" can decide if you actually get the referral bonus! 

Never heard such a pathetic fob off BS reply. Would be more accurate if the terms and conditions stated "You may or may not get anything, if you don't contact us and we'll pretend to give a **bleep**

Login to Me Too

NLM_
New Community Member
Lol yes. They don’t honour it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.