Is anyone else having problems sending invoices? I can't send or add more deteils

Needlearts
New Community Member

Is anyone else having problems with the links to send an invoice or to add more details?  The links aren't working for me

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Windshadow
Contributor
Contributor
I spent over 4 hours since 2pm, now 11pm, my Dispute form & attachments won't sent, system says , something went wrong - no explanation- just close button & hit send again. The system has logged me out 7 times without informing me, I try to send & loose all! Hey I need my $106+ !! .Got smart used clipboard...still won't work..my whole afternoon & half my evening ....wasted ( ( THIS IS A BUSINESS ACCT! IF B of A did this it would be on the News!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Megan

Hello @Needlearts and @Windshadow,

Thanks for being members of the PayPal Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you two are facing with using PayPal and I definitely understand the frustration.

I have checked for any known issues with PayPal in regards to the mentioned concerns and was unable to find anything active.

Are you still receiving these error messages? If so, you may want to try using a different browser, switching to the Mobile App, or trying the Mobile Browser. If this does not fix the issue, then I would next try clearing your browsers cache and cookies, logging out of your PayPal account for a few minutes, and then trying again. 

If the issue persists after these options have been depleted, please contact our Customer Support for additional assistance.

You can find all of our contact options by selecting "Help," or "Contact," at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but hope that you both get your issues resolved quickly!

Have a great day! 

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.