Invoices request link

mblumenfeld
Contributor
Contributor

When I generate an invoice, Paypal gives me the opportunity to share it through a link.

The question is: Can I share the same link, with different people at different times, so that all of them can pay for the same service, or each link to the invoice can only be used once?

The invoice belongs to the same service, and since it already has the detail and the value, I find it much simpler than sharing the Paypal.me link, where the customer has to enter the value to be paid, and that can generate mistakes.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Marina

Hi @mblumenfeld,

Thank you for posting on PayPal's Community Forum. At this time, we don't offer the option to use the same link to send an invoice to multiple customers. This allows you to track the status of each PayPal invoice that is sent. However, you can create an invoice template that will allow you to add your contact information as well as the details about the services you are providing at the click of a button.

I hope this helps!

- Marina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Marina

Hi @mblumenfeld,

Thank you for posting on PayPal's Community Forum. At this time, we don't offer the option to use the same link to send an invoice to multiple customers. This allows you to track the status of each PayPal invoice that is sent. However, you can create an invoice template that will allow you to add your contact information as well as the details about the services you are providing at the click of a button.

I hope this helps!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

mblumenfeld
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Marina!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.