Invoice Date not working

corz_416
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am about to send an invoice but the date is not working. On the invoice date the figure is 01/02/23YY, when I select the exact date on the calendar, the figure displayed is 01/M2/1Y20. When I entered manually the date with the format DD/MM/YYY, the invoice could not send as it prompted "Please Correct the error" which is the invoice date. Please help.  I have inserted a screen shot for the invalid date.      
Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Rockwell60
Contributor
Contributor

Have same annoying problem. But a way around it, for now anyway, is don't touch the date field. When you get preview of invoice or a printout, the dates are  shown correctly. 

Login to Me Too

CristineCM
Contributor
Contributor

this one worked! thank you 

Login to Me Too

CristineCM
Contributor
Contributor

JAN 23 PH time still not working me and the rest of our team need to send our invoice 

Login to Me Too

jhai1117
New Community Member

Almost 9 PM EST. The invoice date is still not working. I've tried setting the invoice date to 01/09/2023 and the due date to "No Due Date" . Still didn't work. I hope PayPal resolves this issue ASAP. It's Monday here in the Philippines. 

Login to Me Too

BreakerGames
New Community Member

Three days later and still no fix to this.. they need to waive the 3 percent charge for this inconvenience. We are trying to run businesses here.

Login to Me Too

autenticspot
Contributor
Contributor

23 Jan - I also have the same problem as all of you.

Plus I can't mark old issued invoices with " Paid" . Do you have any solution for this problem ?

Login to Me Too

thespartan19
Contributor
Contributor

Same issues with me and I just realized it's been more than 48hrs since this issue came about. It's already 1/23/2023 GMT. Couldn't contact any customer support either. They really need to get on with this ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

DeltaROV
New Community Member

Same problem, I cannot send a detailed invoice which is annoying. But for those who need to send an invoice ASAP, the "Create an invoice" from the home page, which does not require a date, does still work. This is a bit annoying but at least you can still get money.

Cheers,

E.

Login to Me Too

torsan
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Tried to contact PayPal via the message center but it keeps saying "no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment". Is PayPal aware of this problem? Is there anybody from PayPal here who reads these messages?

Login to Me Too

torsan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All, it seems that PayPal has fixed the issue. I've just created an invoice and was able to set a date other than the default date. The invoice was saved successfully without any error message.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.