Invoice Date not working

corz_416
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am about to send an invoice but the date is not working. On the invoice date the figure is 01/02/23YY, when I select the exact date on the calendar, the figure displayed is 01/M2/1Y20. When I entered manually the date with the format DD/MM/YYY, the invoice could not send as it prompted "Please Correct the error" which is the invoice date. Please help.  I have inserted a screen shot for the invalid date.      
Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

snowweb
Contributor
Contributor

The invoice date input field is NOT working.  The validation script has a bug in it.  It is looking for two, two-digit month values instead of one two-digit date and one two-digit month.

The same occurs even if I use the date picker to enter the date.

The end result is that invoices cannot be sent, since the fail date validation.  There appears to be NO WORK-AROUND.

Login to Me Too

snowweb
Contributor
Contributor

You might get a better response if you change the subject to "Invoice Date NOT Working".

Login to Me Too

corz_416
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thanks for your reply and noticing the subject line. Hope Paypal can fix the bug ASAP.
Login to Me Too

eferrao11
New Community Member

I have the same issue. Hopefully it gets fixed ASAP!

Login to Me Too

Ti_R2
Contributor
Contributor

I really hope they fix this ASAP because a Friday is the worst day to have an issue like that. I'll have to find another invoicing solution after over a year using Paypal.

EDIT: I spend over an hour going through all the hoops with phone support, forwarding screenshots, etc. They promised 48hs for a solution or reply. Hopefully it's solved earlier than that.

Login to Me Too

corz_416
Contributor
Contributor
@Ti_R2, thank you for your time reporting the issue to tech support, hope they resolve it sooner.
Login to Me Too

jpaulsmith1
Contributor
Contributor

Support says the problem has been 'forwarded to back office team' and try again in 48hrs.

Login to Me Too

keezster
Contributor
Contributor

Almost 12:30pm Eastern on Jan 21 2023....issue is still there.  Hope they're working on the weekend to fix this.

Login to Me Too

LanessaVO
New Community Member

It's Jan 22...still not working for me in Canada. 
Ended up just creating an invoice in a separate program, sending the invoice via email and then sending a money request for the amount. 
Hopefully they get this fixed soon! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.