Insight into Working capital denials

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had success recently with DLGJ0906 denial code for working capital? We suffered 0905 for months, now changed to 0906. I’m hoping someone has actual insight to this instead of the generic “keep processing and trying” statement

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Jkindersleymua
Contributor
Contributor
No I only process directly through PayPal with invoicing etc
Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

I think we'll forever be on the 906 code, it's crazy. They must have substanially changed something. 

Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. I gave up months ago. Switched to a different platform. No loyalty to me so **bleep** them
Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

Still denied here too but we had our account paused in Jan and they wanted more information which was crazy. I'm curious to what impact this will have and how long it takes for things to "reset". We have consistently been on the 904 code (2 days!) and then 906 for the rest of the time. Volumes are quite stabled otherwise. Curious if anyone can provide what the 2 codes mean??

Login to Me Too

Chefdick6
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Had 8 loans total over the last 3.5 years. All paid back early. No issues. Only ever had one case filed against me in my entire 5 year history with PayPal and was back in 2021 by a scammer. My goods and services processing has gone way up due to no longer letting business accounts accept friends and family. When I call they say just keep applying. My last loan was my largest at 12.5k and was paid back the fastest of any of my 8 loans. But seeing these forums I think they may have just discontinued the product and haven’t announced it yet. Last loan was paid off on Dec 29th. I apply every 3-4 days. I’ll keep everyone posted if anything changes.
Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

I think it's an algorithm glitch or something as surely there would be more people posting about this. I have noticed they are advertising this in Australia though so people must be getting them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.