Incorrect payments taken leaving me £0 in our account.

Chris681
New Community Member

My other half signed up for 24 months 0% on a TV and also a payment in three on a necklace. December's installments were taken fine but yesterday PayPal took the remaining amount of nearly £1000. How is this correct?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Chris681,

We are sorry to hear that an unexpected amount was charged for your installment plan. If you are using our Pay in 4 service, you may see a preauthorization, which holds the funds temporarily. This is typically at the start of your plan. If the full amount was charged instead of an installment payment further along in the process, we would be happy to help. In this situation, it's best to reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

Thank you for your post!

I hope this helps!

Chase

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.