Business account unable to generate invoice.

duydbMako
Contributor
Contributor

I created a business account and try to generate an invoice but It keeps saying: "Sorry, we couldn't create your invoice. Please contact our customer service team for any queries.". I've link my bank account and debit card.

Is this how Paypal works, Do I miss something?

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

Sheekow
Contributor
Contributor
Why am i unable to send an invoice? Is ot me or everyone is experiencing this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Sheekow,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to send an invoice. Not to worry, this might be due to some technical glitch. Please try again at a later time by clearing the cache and cookies. Here's the help center article to know more information about invoicing. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on the website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CArRiEMcD
New Community Member

I'm experiencing a problem sending invoices as well.  Customer Service issued a ticket number and said this is a NEW technical glitch that they are aware of and working on it... yet, here I see a post about this from 2 months ago!  I was already feeling very frustrated and now my confidence is even lower.  

Login to Me Too

grbenedict
New Community Member

I've found that this error appears to be tied to the contact info of the client I am attempting to invoice.  If I use a different email address for the client, it works.  If I don't have a different email address to send the invoice to, I have also removed the company name and it worked or changed the company name slightly and it has also worked.  

Login to Me Too

RaphMan2
Contributor
Contributor

Started having this problem also.  Have spoken directly to PayPal (Don't go through messenger system) - I was told that if more people who report this issue directly to PayPal the more urgently the issue will be resolved.  Annoying!!

Login to Me Too

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor
It is now DAY 6 and I am still not able to send invoices and I keep getting the same response from PayPal whether I call them or message them. Is anyone else having luck sending invoices today?
Login to Me Too

devana
Contributor
Contributor

Day 6? It's been going for months! 😂 

The only thing that worked for me was to delete the text in the Note to Seller section. Nothing else worked & the only thing customer support advised me to do is reload my page and clear my cache - not useful. 

Maybe try that out, otherwise I kept getting mixed messages. Some said they know about the issue & are trying to fix it, others said it's not an issue at all and I should check my internet and stuff like that. So idk. 

Login to Me Too

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried sending generic invoices, but it still does not work. I’ve tried different browsers. I’ve tried different computers and nothing works. The issue has been happening for six days for me. I’m not sure why it’s been happening for people longer.
Login to Me Too

bobby131313
Contributor
Contributor

Still **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

wenhuasc
Contributor
Contributor

I am able to send invoices after I changed what I put in my message to customer and terms and conditions. I am not sure exactly what I needed to change, but it is working now. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.