I returned item, received refund but it is still in my promotional offers

NrdyG91
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I ordered something by PayPal credit and after couple minutes I changed my mind and I cancelled that order on shop website. In my statement I can see transaction was refunded but in my promotional offers I still have to pay for thing I even didn't receive. I called to customer service and I heard only transaction was refunded. I don't want to pay for something what was refunded. Any suggestions what I should to do ? Write to citizens advice?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @NrdyG91

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear a refund is going quite as you expected. Normally, once a refund is completed, it may take a few days for it to reflect in your promotional offers. I would recommend continuing to work with PayPal Credit Customer Support if it takes more than a billing cycle to reflect. You can find their contact info in this Help Center article.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.