I need quality advice about the PayPal Giving Fund

helptukr
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon I have a charity account, the organization is registered in Lithuania, I passed all the checks, I connected a bank account and PayPal Giving Fund asks to confirm my account, what else do I need to do? I don't have any additional notifications anywhere, I already checked everything.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @helptukr,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about PayPal giving fund. You have to confirm your PayPal business account which belongs to your charity to complete the verification process. PayPal uses this process to ensure your account belongs to your charity. Log into your charity's PayPal account and go to www.paypal.com/charities to start the verification process. For any additional assistance, please reach out to our team by completing the form to get help resolving your PayPal Giving Fund issue.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.