I have tried so many times but for some reason I can't set up a paypal credit, why is that?

kay_j_roberts24
Contributor
Contributor
I want to use paypal credit for the first time as I want to pay for something that I need but for some reason my account isn't eligible? I have never had a bad credit score. And Im just so confused on why I can't do it.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kay_j_roberts24 

Didn't know Paypal credit was available in Australia?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kay_j_roberts24
Contributor
Contributor
I tried googling it but I never got a straight answer and if it isn't Im incredibly disappointed
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kay_j_roberts24,

Thank you for joining and posting in the PayPal community!

I'm sorry that there's confusion regarding the availability of PayPal Credit. The PayPal Credit product is not currently available in Australia. When you access the PayPal website in your region, information about available products can be found in the dropdowns on that site. If you've accidentally navigated to a PayPal landing page in a different country, visit http://www.paypal.com/au to get to the right place.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.