I have money in my Paypal Credit from a refund.

Jenny159W
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a mattress on PP credit. It has been returned and I have a refund.How can I use it? Can I withdraw it and put it back into my bank account?

There is no outstanding balance on PP credit as I have paid off the correct amount in the time available.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Jenny159W,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand your concern regarding the refund to your PayPal credit. In general, you can expect a refund to appear on your PayPal Credit account within 7-10 working days of the date the merchant processed the refund. Unfortunately, your PayPal Credit cannot be withdrawn or deposit funds into your bank account. If you have any account-related questions, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. 

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jenny159W
Contributor
Contributor
If I am not able to withdraw money from a refund that gone into Pay Pal credit, how I can I use the money?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi, again @Jenny159W,

If you paid using PayPal Credit, the amount is refunded to your PayPal Credit account. You will not be able to withdraw any funds from PayPal Credit to your bank account or card. It is meant to be used to purchase through merchant websites. Please reach out to the number found at the bottom of this FAQ in the answer to the last question to contact our dedicated PayPal credit team, if you have any further questions. 

Best wishes, 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.