I have PayPal Credit. Is there a card that comes with it or do you have to apply for a card.

CjBean15
Contributor
Contributor

I want to purchase some event tickets with my PayPal credit, but they don't accept PayPal payment. Is there a credit card that comes with the credit line or do you have to apply for one separately? Or is there another way I can complete the transaction? Thank you for any help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @CjBean15,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. You'll not receive a physical card. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. If your application is successful, PayPal Credit will be available as a funding source within your PayPal wallet and can be used for purchases in most places where PayPal is accepted. You can make purchases in the same way as you would with a normal credit card, by choosing PayPal Credit as your funding source at checkout.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.