I have 3 pending/holds on a 4 payment plan transaction.

Deweerdt
Contributor
Contributor

I have 3 pending/hold transactions on my checking account. This is a pay in 4 transaction. How can I get this fixed

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Deweerdt,

Welcome back to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I understand your concern about the pending transactions in your accounts. When you initiate a transaction using Pay in 4, we will conduct a pre-authorization hold on your specified card or bank account for an amount equal to the initial down payment or one fourth of your total purchase amount. Once you complete your purchase with Pay in 4 and the merchant ships your goods, the pending authorizations will be removed and the initial down payment will be withdrawn from your specified debit card, credit card, or bank account. Any duplicate authorizations will be automatically voided by PayPal within 72 hours of the pre-authorization hold.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Deweerdt,

Welcome back to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I understand your concern about the pending transactions in your accounts. When you initiate a transaction using Pay in 4, we will conduct a pre-authorization hold on your specified card or bank account for an amount equal to the initial down payment or one fourth of your total purchase amount. Once you complete your purchase with Pay in 4 and the merchant ships your goods, the pending authorizations will be removed and the initial down payment will be withdrawn from your specified debit card, credit card, or bank account. Any duplicate authorizations will be automatically voided by PayPal within 72 hours of the pre-authorization hold.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

courtz_mac03
New Community Member
What if you can't get back to the website to complete your order and now the order you started can't be found, yet the pending transation pay in 4 is still made on my account even though I haven't actually ordered anything. I haven't received a confirmation email about the order because it never went through. This has happened to me and it's very frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.