I have 3 missing saved buttons. They simply disappear but are still working somehow.

grazimello
Contributor
Contributor

Since I switched my acc from personal to business, 3 buttons I was using went missing. They are NOT on the list of saved buttons (yes, I know how to find the button in the menu), AND they are still active because people are still buying my products using them (link was sent long ago via newsletter). Thing is that I'm out of stock and I need to have access to these buttons to pause them. Please help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @grazimello

Welcome to the Community Forum! 

I'm sorry to hear your saved buttons are missing. I recommend clearing your cache and cookies or trying a different browser if you haven't already. If they're still not showing, you contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope you can access the buttons soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

grazimello
Contributor
Contributor

Tried. Did not work. They say they're sending the technicians to talk to me via email but what they reply in the email is how to access the buttons menu. *argh* #disappointing

Almost a year with no access to these buttons.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.