I do not see PayPal Credit working across a 3 month period

LezLezLez
New Community Member

I have entered into the PayPal Credit arrangement (I think).  I expect any single payment to be split into 3 collection equal amounts applied in each of current and future two months.  However it looks as though I have to pay the full statement balance on due date, not one third.  Also I would expect the 3-month statementing system to be complex as there would need to be carry-forward from last two months into current month.  Can anyone point me to page of detailed procedure description for the 3-month credit function?  Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @LezLezLez,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 are separate PayPal products. PayPal Pay in 3 is a feature that lets you split your purchase into 3 payments, with the 1st payment due at the time of purchase and 2 subsequent payments made every month on the same date.

For further details, please click here

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.