I can't see my payday credit.

denae1982
New Community Member

I can't see my payday credit. I called synchrony bank and they tried to help me link my account but it said that it was linked to another account. I see many people have this issue but PayPal seems to not know and why is the call centre in another country which makes this even MORE frustrating.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hello @denae1982,

Thank you for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such trouble with your PayPal Credit. I can only imagining the frustration you have faced. The good news, is that if the PayPal Credit is linked to a different PayPal account, then PayPal customer support can help disconnect them. Then the PayPal Credit product could be linked to the proper PayPal account.

To reach PayPal customer support, you can click the Contact button at the bottom of any PayPal page, and use any options listed.

I hope this helps you get in touch with PayPal support to get this resolved in a timely manner.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.