I am not able to access my paypal credit account.

Socklady
Contributor
Contributor

I am not able to access my PayPal credit account online.  The page that typically shows my PayPal balance and the shortcut buttons to navigate the site will not load properly, I only see the PayPal balance.  I have changed devices, changed browsers, cleared the cache, nothing helps.  I ended up calling the bank directly to make a payment to my account.  Synchrony bank told me this was an issue with PayPal so I called them.  After explaining the problem I was told this was an issue with the bank.  After awhile the technician acknowledged PayPal knows this is a problem and offered to add my name to a list.  She had absolutely no idea when tis issue might be fixed.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Tommy

Hi Socklady, 

Hi there, we are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience.

If we have confirmed over the phone to you that there is an active issue in the account, we would need sometimes to resolve it. 

Due to the nature of the problem, we are unable to provide you with a specific timeframe for the resolution of any issues, but we would like to assure you that they will be solved as soon as this is possible.

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Socklady
Contributor
Contributor

All I want to be able to do is access my PayPal credit account so I can see the current balance and make payments.  Period.  NONE of the typical links show up after logging in, just the PayPal balance which is good to know but not what I NEED to know.  Telling me it will be fixed but nothing changes is no solution.  Again, this has been going on like this for well over a month.  I looked to see if there is an app I am supposed to use but cannot find one specifically for PayPal credit.  Am I supposed to give up the convenience of paying online and have to call in a payment every month without knowing what my actual balance due is????  Totally unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

80s_Man
Contributor
Contributor

This has been an issue for going on two months now.  I posted a thread a while ago about my situation with PayPal Credit and how I had to call and spend over half an hour on the phone with Synchrony Bank to get a payment made, then call back a couple days later to get a late fee reversed.  I am currently on a preferred financing deal with PayPal Credit whereby I can get free interest on a purchase by paying it off in six months.  However, with the unimpressive service and functionality of PayPal Credit, I am about ready to just pay off the balance and walk away.  A credit card company would never allow this kind of issue to continue--let alone for two months!

Come on PayPal--get your act together!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.