I GIVE UP!! Death before dishonor

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor

Continued working capital denial processing an average of 10k+ monthly at 30/60 and 90. 4 previous loans all paid off and nothing but DLGJ0905 code for almost 2 months with no help from support because nobody has any control over their own system. This ruined me!! Loyalty to this platform doesn’t mean anything! I’m gonna try one last time at 10am and if I see that code again I’m done, literally. Can’t take it anymore

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Epicstuff
Contributor
Contributor

Were getting the same, CS no help at all, its always been highly unreliable via PayPal, probably time to find an alternative that doesn't have a computer says no view. 

Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
We are still on months with this code. They say it is a very common code yet nothing we do or process changes the outcome and still getting denied daily.
Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

I agree it's so annoying. We did use Clearbanc for a while but they are offering funding any more. Yes there is bank but so much paperwork and questions. I feel like the working capital program has been shut down? We are processing about $200k monthly and the new code today is DLGJ0255 saying not eligible. 

Login to Me Too

Chels78
Contributor
Contributor
Have you had any luck since this post? I have had over 500k in PayPal loans but now since my last loan has been paid off I keep getting denied. Our account has not received any negative impacts. So frustrating! Support keeps giving the same information which is so damn frustrating. I couldn’t speak highly enough of PayPal but now my opinion is starting to change.
Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
Same code still months after. Don’t hold your breath. I made the mistake of relying on something I was loyal to, however PP has no loyalty back. What a huge disappointment and scam
Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
Still same code 0905. No matter what we do to remain consist for 90 days, process same amounts daily and weekly, account positive or even letting it go negative and trying. Every aspect that people share on here We’ve tried it all! System has to be broken and all I can say is Go to Hell paypal. We already started switching to square. Best of luck to you but we are done with it after over 5 months of denials, processing over 700k last year, 4 previous loans of 290k flawlessly and organically paid. What a smack in the face
Login to Me Too

jasmine0808
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issues now smh!
Login to Me Too

emtob
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same issue here! We had 4 capital rounds, paid all of them off in time and in full, yet have been denied for any more funding since.

I meet the criteria (over 9k in paypal payments a year and a business account for 10 years) but keep getting the same error message: DLGJ0255 and it says that I don't meet the criteria on the dashboard even though I actually do haha.

Super disappointing as this was a great way to fund marketing plans, which in turn made us more sales which ended up making PayPal more money through transaction fees. Perhaps they suspended this capital program as i've noticed a lot of people making this same complaint and having accounts in good standing/paid off all prior rounds of funding. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.