How to remove venmo as payment option?

inspirationm
Contributor
Contributor

On my paypal invoices now it also shows pay by venmo or buy now pay later. I do not want any of these options for payment. How do I stop or deactivate those two payment types. I Just want credit/debit card and paypal and no other options for payment. Can someone please help. Paypal cannot be reached and has no email. I have a business account

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @inspirationm

Welcome! Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you'd like to not offer Pay by Venmo or Buy Now Pay Later on the invoices you send to your buyers. PayPal is continually launching new products and services to enable more ways to pay. It is not currently possible to opt out of accepting Venmo or Buy Now Pay Later through your PayPal Invoices as we continue to deliver expanded value for our customers and merchants. 

PayPal Seller Protection Policy will apply when all other qualifications are met on Venmo-funded transactions as well as Buy Now, Pay Later transactions received through your PayPal account. To learn more about the PayPal Seller Protection Policy eligibility requirements, click here

I hope that helps. My apologies for any inconvenience it may present, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.