How to get my money on hold?

Deian45
Contributor
Contributor

I redeemed a paypal key on redeem.xat and on jan 14 and paypal held my money since then and now it's jan 17. When do i get my money? P.S I updated the info and it said that my money are coming one day within delivery and it didn t come

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @Deian45!

It sounds like you may have received a goods and service payment. Here are reasons from our Help Center that explain why your payments may be held. If there aren’t any issues with your transaction or account, the payment will be released 21 days after receipt. You can help to release the eligible payments earlier by following one of the below steps:

• Add Tracking: Use one of our approved shipping carriers and add the tracking details on your Activity page. We’ll release the hold 1 day after delivery.
  • If the held payment is for a service or intangible item (e.g. piano lessons, e-book),update the order status on your Activity page and you'll get your money 7 days after verification. 

I hope this helps!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.