How long does it take a credit card transaction to show up in my PayPal account?

Gckirk2
Contributor
Contributor

I made a credit card charge with Zettle, how long until it appears in my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Gckirk2. Thanks for taking the time to add your question here on the PayPal Community Forum. I hope the following information is helpful.

If you paid for a purchase where the merchant used PayPal Zettle to charge a credit/debit card, the transaction will not appear on your PayPal account. Please review your card statement for the transaction. PayPal Zettle is a Point of Sale (POS) payment solution for merchants who want to accept card payments in person. Since you did not log in to your PayPal account, the transaction will not appear there.

PayPal Zettle transactions are similar to any that you might complete at a brick and mortar store when payment is made by using a card with the merchant's credit/debit card payment system. For a transaction to appears in a buyer's PayPal account, the purchase must occur online and the buyer must log on to their PayPal account during the checkout process.

If you accepted a payment using PayPal Zettle, the money from the transaction will settle within 24 hours and it will be moved to your PayPal Business account. Once the money arrives in your PayPal Business account, you may use it to pay for purchases or send money to friends and family or you may withdraw the money using a bank account or eligible bank issued debit card. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/faq4539 for more information on how received payments are handled.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.