How long do manual repayments from my balance to working capital take to clear?

Hawkesgallery
Contributor
Contributor
Regarding repaying working capital loan back early. How long do manual repayments from my PayPal balance take to clear? I repaid off the remainder of my balance this time yesterday. The payment is showing as cleared in my transaction details page. But it's still saying pending on the working capital statement page. Anyone know how long it takes to clear when repaying with your balance funds? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

It usually takes about 2 days, might depend on what time paypal in your country resets. Curious if you get another loan straight away...please let us know, I've been stuck on the 906 code for what feels like forever. 

Login to Me Too

Hawkesgallery
Contributor
Contributor
It's showing as paid now. But there's no option to apply for another one. Also haven't received any confirmation email about it to say the loan is paid off and completed. Does this take some extra time before I'm able to apply again do you know? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Hawkesgallery and @bluebird211,

Thanks for visiting our community help forum!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about PayPal working capital. PayPal Working Capital is a business loan of a fixed amount, with a single fixed fee. Once the manual payments gets processed, they will appear as ‘Pending’ for 24-48 hours before posting to your balance. Once posted, your payment will be credited to the outstanding balance, and more details about working capital repayments can be found here

You'll receive an email when your loan is closed, and then, if eligible, you can apply again. This can take up to 72 hours after your final payment is processed or up to 5 business days if you recently made a manual bank payment.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.