How do I set up dynamic micropayments on my account?

gmoney4830
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, wondering if its possible to set up Dynamic Micropayments on a business account.  What I am looking for is for both the regular fee structure and micropayments to be automatically in play on my selling transactions.  One or the other, but its automatically switched back and forth depending on which sell transaction I get.

Thank you in advance,

GG

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Michiel_0123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you get an answer yet/ Do you have it solved. I have the exact same question and can't find the right info/ way to do this.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi gmoney4830, and Michiel_0123, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

Dynamic Micropayments is available on Business accounts only, and is subject to approval. Please review this link for more information - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/what-are-dynamic-micropayments--faq4545

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Michiel_0123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Siobhan,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the link does not work, I get a "page not available" message.

Could you please take a look?

Kind regards,

Michiel

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @Michiel_0123,

Sorry for the confusion! If you're receiving that error, that article may not be available in your locale, which means that product may not be offered in your country. You can try this link with the specific country removed to make sure: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq4545 .

If you're still unable to open that article, you may only have the traditional fee structures available to you. 

My apologies again for any inconvenience this may cause,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.