How do I reactivate a suspended recurring payment profile.

misscma
Contributor
Contributor

How do I reactivate a suspended recurring payment profile.  I have figured out how to get to the Recurring Payments Dashboard but when I click - My customers is responds "No Data Available."  So how do I get my suspended customers to show so that I can click their name and reactivate them.  I tried several of the Filter status:  view all, suspended, etc.  All said  "No Date Available."

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @misscma,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand that you would like to reactivate the recurring payments. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reactivate it on your account. However, you can reach out to the merchant to initiate a new recurring payment. 

Best wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

misscma
Contributor
Contributor

With you calling me misscma, I know that you are not looking at my business account.  You are looking at my personal account.  Can I reactive it from my business account??

Login to Me Too

JDP57
New Community Member

Yes getting anything functional on paypal is easy as climbing Mt Everest. Their AI is as useful as an ejector seat in a helicopter and as welcoming as a turd in a swimming pool.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi again! I sincerely apologize for the confusion here. Please follow the below-mentioned steps.

To activate\resume a subscription:

1. Go to your Subscription.
  2. Select the subscription profile.  
  3. Select the button next to "Active". 

If you need any help during the process, kindly reach out to our customer support team via the available contact options on the website so that our advisors can look at your account and help you accordingly. 

I hope this helps!

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

misscma
Contributor
Contributor

I got to this point in my conversation with my communication with pay pal.  I learned how to do that.  The problem is there is not any customers listed so I can activate them.  My question is how do I get my suspended customers to show.  It says I have no data available and yet I have hundreds of customers that I deal with.  That is my issue.  I can't get Pay Pal to respond to my question.  So I went to the community.  I would be very appreciated if Pay Pal would help me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.