How do I print a barcode from zettle

KotG
Contributor
Contributor

Using the Zettle application and hardware purchased from PayPal, specifically the StarMicronics MC-3 printer, how do I print barcodes to create stickers for products? The printer setting for Print Barcodes is turned on.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @KotG,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

I understand your concern about printing the barcodes. In general, Zettle accessories will work with a reader, such as a Zettle printer, barcode reader, etc. In this case, I would recommend you contact our merchant tech support team for further assistance.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

KotG
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly they were of no use other than to acknowledge that lots of customers would like the feature.

Login to Me Too

MKQuilter
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  There should be a sticker like paper to use in the printer so that we could print our own barcodes.  Is there such a product?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.