How do I get to PayPal Credit page?

d2designs
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else experienced their PayPal Credit links vanishing? There used to be a box to the left-hand side of the PayPal account page that said "PayPal Credit" and would give a summary of how much is owed on the account as well as a "View statements" link, etc, etc. However, that box is now GONE. I have looked through all the menus and I cannot find a link to my PayPal Credit information. 

I googled the page and I found this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit-signin

However, that link takes me directly back to the regular PayPal dashboard after signing in, leading me back to the issue at hand.

I contacted customer support, but they told me to click on the PayPal Credit box to find their contact information, but there is no PayPal Credit link anywhere...which is my issue. It seems less of a PayPal Credit issue and more of a website issue. I tried explaining all this but they just kept telling me to contact PayPal Credit.

Am I missing something? Am I blind?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.