How do I find my PayPal Credit card number?

StormyBey
New Community Member

As listed above, I just got PayPal Credit and when you click where it shows the balance you have it has the typical blocked out 16-digit numbers that credit cards have with the last 4 digits shown, but I can't figure out where to find the rest of the numbers? Also, the whole thing is confusing. Is it like the MasterCard where you buy anything with it or not?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bV5OZGUZyMQTZL7

For more information directly from the PayPal Credit team, please take a look at these FAQs. There's contact information at the bottom of each.

For US customers: The US PayPal Credit FAQ

For UK customers: The UK PayPal Credit FAQ

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bV5OZGUZyMQTZL7
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for providing that information. Unfortunately, the FAQs don’t answer the burning question we’re all here for; can the balance be transferred to another creditor? PayPal credit does not come with plastic, and transactions can only be processed via PayPal, however, that doesn’t mean to say it’s not a credit agreement like any other. Ill spoke with PayPal support who were compliant in providing the full account number. I’ve already set the wheels in motion for a balance transfer to another creditor and will keep the thread updated with the outcome. Thanks again for the info.
Login to Me Too

ShayWebster
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, how did the balance transfer go? This is what I’m trying to do also
Login to Me Too

Tonybananas
Contributor
Contributor

No it's not. It's 12 Xs followed by the last four digits

Login to Me Too

peugeotlady68
New Community Member

I need my paypal credit account number to add to a mortgage application so telling customers in a roundabout way they can’t see it isn’t a solution is it?

Login to Me Too

jamilhold

The PayPal credit account number is located on the statement. Click to view your statement and it is housed there along with your credit limit. 

Login to Me Too

Tonybananas
Contributor
Contributor
It seems to me this inability to view your account or card number is a convenient way of PayPal preventing balance transfers to other credit cards. I think I'll stick with Mastercard and visa where I can get lower rates and I'm not locked in in this way.
Login to Me Too

Dragonfly64
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, aren't you special? The site I am trying to purchase from has a pay with PayPal Credit option and then it leads you to another page that asks for your card number and the three digit number on the back. You should learn to play well with others instead of being so condescending. It doesn't show your intelligence at all, but lack thereof. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
Login to Me Too

rickcarufel
Contributor
Contributor

That page is no longer available on Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Gabrielahanugbe
Contributor
Contributor
Where do I find my credit card number
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.