How do I edit my existing reoccurring invoices?

jp2code
Contributor
Contributor

I send out reoccurring invoices to people who store their things at my house.

One person stores a van, a boat, and has 2 container boxes with her items in it.

She recently took the van, so I need to edit the invoice that I send her every month, but it is getting difficult to find these links. I think PayPal is removing them, and the Help system does not understand my question.

How do I get to my reoccurring invoices and edit them?

P.S. I had to select a label. None of them really fit.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@jp2code, great question! You should find the invoicing option under "Send and Request". Here's an article with a bit more information on Invoicing through PayPal.

Cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jp2code

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction. After a bit of research, it looks like the option I'd recommend is to cancel the current recurring invoice and then send an updated recurring invoice. To cancel an invoice, tap the three-dot icon for the invoice within your list of invoices. You can also cancel the invoice from its details page.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jp2code
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Jon,

Thanks for chiming in. I was beginning to think this avenue was not going to produce any results.

To cancel an invoice, tap the three-dot icon for the invoice within your

> list of invoices. You can also cancel the invoice from its details page.

OK.

But: can you tell me where to find the invoices?

At the top of the PayPal website, I have

1) Dashboard

2) Finances

3) Send and Request

4) Deals

5) Wallet

6) Activity

7) Help

I don't even know where to start.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@jp2code, great question! You should find the invoicing option under "Send and Request". Here's an article with a bit more information on Invoicing through PayPal.

Cheers!

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.